In the web portal the center can share transportation information online and on all platforms with drivers, employees, system administrators and passengers.
Exchange with all
The web portal integrates data from booking, operations and administration and makes relevant information available.
- Drivers can optimize their own driving (for example, available vehicles, advance booking, chat, own reports, manuals, etc.)
- Vehicle owners get an overview of the business (for example, trips view, accounting, schedules, refueling, trips driven, etc.)
- Operators are freed from routine information (e.g., time recording, dialogue with the management, etc.)
- System administrators can quickly resolve IT issues (e.g., log reports, telephone waits, arrival time, registry editing, online support, rebooting, resetting, etc.)
- Customers can get an overview of passenger traffic (e.g., entries, trip statistics, vehicle display, cancelled trips, etc.)